Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Newbie here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Newbie here

Hey folks,

I'm new here, and I thought I would drop a quick hello. I'm going to be posting a bunch of cards, but not sure what the best route is so I thought I would ask the members. Do singles go better or lots? I got some good groups of cards, as well as a few nice singles, and i'm just looking for $ as opposed to trades. Difficulty: no paypal. do folks do checks and money orders around here often?

Thanks

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freehan11collector's Items on eBay

i use money orders almost everytime i buy somthing on this site just easier for me.But a lot of people use paypal but most people if they want a card will go and get a money order or send a check And i usually see singles doing better but there is a lot of lot buying as well. Welcome to the site ive been on for almost a year not quite but ive really enjoyed it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the welcome. I think I'll end up having to catalog all of the cards and find a way to just post them all. I'm guessing it will take me a while but I'm sure it will be worth it =) THanks again,

Tony