Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

OK - I'll take a look. I think you grabbed a Sharrif Floyd Upper Deck SP from a dude I got another Gator card from. Any chance you'd trade that? I know you're building a set, but since I'd be giving you a different SP you need, figure I'd at least ask :)

Sorry the Floyd is $12 and I couldn't give up a sp for another sp. See if there is anything you may need.
    Last edited by mlbplb; 05-18-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    Hidden Content (Auto's / Jersey's)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Sorry the Floyd is $12 and I couldn't give up a sp for another sp. See if there is anything you may need.

Man, I just KNEW a Bulldog wouldn't do a Gator any favors ;)

No problem - like I said, figured I'd at least ask. I'll check your bucket and get back w/ you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Man, I just KNEW a Bulldog wouldn't do a Gator any favors ;)

No problem - like I said, figured I'd at least ask. I'll check your bucket and get back w/ you.

I do cheer for the Gators when playing outside the SEC. I guess I am a weird one. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do cheer for the Gators when playing outside the SEC. I guess I am a weird one. lmk

Just messing with you - I generally cheer for the SEC team against non-SEC opponents as well. Anyway, I didn't really see anything else on that list other than some autos, so if you want to check my bucket to make this a larger deal, cool.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Just messing with you - I generally cheer for the SEC team against non-SEC opponents as well. Anyway, I didn't really see anything else on that list other than some autos, so if you want to check my bucket to make this a larger deal, cool.

What are you looking at of mine? plmk Malcolm

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you looking at of mine? plmk Malcolm

I'm sort of interested in the SP Rueben Randle auto, but really, that's just me trying to find something rather than something I need.

I did get a pack of UD today at Target and pulled another SP that you need - #152 (Lavar Edwards)...it books at $8. Any chance you'd do the Floyd at $12 for the two I have at $18? I know it's eating into your set, but if it's two SPs for one, maybe that changes things.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

I'm sort of interested in the SP Rueben Randle auto, but really, that's just me trying to find something rather than something I need.

I did get a pack of UD today at Target and pulled another SP that you need - #152 (Lavar Edwards)...it books at $8. Any chance you'd do the Floyd at $12 for the two I have at $18? I know it's eating into your set, but if it's two SPs for one, maybe that changes things.

I will do the Randle for the 2. lmk Post it if you agree. And I will confirm when I get off work. Malcolm

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

anyone else

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

anyone else