Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

15 Cases of The Cup 11-12 (the equivalent...)

finally - thought it would be fun to post a progress on the various sub-sets of The Cup I have been chasing this year. again, another crazy year...

this year, instead of breaking tons of cases, i decided to break a few and then buy what i needed instead.

as usual, let me know if you have or see any of my missing ones to complete my various sets, or if you have any upgrades.

Please let me know which card you prefer in each of the sub-sets i will be posting. they are: Cup Foundations Auto Patch, Emblems of Endorsement, Triple Enshrinements and Triple Stanley Cup Signatures...

Finally, a huge thanks to several of you who have helped me gather these, including xmitsui, Trekrun, ScottKoz20 and Joel Carry.

let's start with what has been the most difficult and most expensive to complete... still missing a few, although I don't know if they have been produced. the Doughty, Giroux and Subban have been redeemed, but not sent yet.

The Cup Foundations Auto Patch /5

SCF Rewards
    Country

now, let's look at the Emblems of Endorsement. The Crosby and Subban have been redeemed, so should get them when they players sign. Still missing 3 or 4. A few of the ones I have would need an upgrade such as Sakic...

SCF Rewards
    Country

and finally, the sub set of Triple Enshrinements and Triple Stanley Cup Signatures. Still missing the Landeskog, Nugent Couturier Triple Enshrinements (redeemed) and the Hull, Belfour Modano Triple Stanley Cup Signatures (redeemed)

Triple Stanley Cup Signatures

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Wow wow....and....wow. Simply stunning!! Love the Quad foundations patch/autos!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

Mother of god..! Good luck with the rest, love to see the progress in a few months

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shlhockeyfan's Items on eBay

Amazing cards. I really like the foundations set. Good luck in finding what you still need.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

Some absolutely jaw dropping stuff. I see that you've got the Lundqvist 1/5 Foundations on ebay. PM on the way to see if we can do a deal here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

OMG!! You have 3 of the available 5 Gretzky Foundations!!! That is awesome, great work!!!

BANNED

Country
    See keithman07's Items on eBay

My jaw just hit the floor so hard it caused an earthquake.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

you never fail to disappoint my friend!

nice show!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast