03-04 Fleer Showcase Preview

Release Date: September 1
    Each Box: 24 packs/5 cards each
    130 Base cards + 30 Showcasing Talent Rookies (#'d /1000)
    >>> Each box will contain TWO Rookies, TWO Memorabilia cards, and ONE Autograph card

Parallel sets:
    Legacy 1:24 (#3'd to 125)
    Masterpiece (#'d to 1)

Inserts:
    Sweet Stitch 1:12 (Jersey 1:31, Jersey Patch > #'d to 50)
    Basketball's Best 1:24 (Memorabilia 1:31, Memorabilia Gold > #'d to 50)
    Hot Hands 1:288 (Memorabilia > #'d to 375)
    Sweet Sigs Autographs 1:24 (#'d to quantity signed).

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by sportscast36; 08-21-2003 at 12:59 AM.

Sounds interesting. I'll bet the Lebron and Carmelo # to 1000 cards are in demand right away...

damn, an auto a box, and sweet stitch...those are their reaction to UD Sweet Shot Sig Shots, and a Legacy a box, so presumably that means there are only 20,000 hobby boxes which aint that many

Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i dont like it that much.the check list are ok but the desigh well sucks the swee stiches are like 1cm by 5 cm. I still think EX well be its trademark box this year

I like showcase Im getting a box the first day it comes out. I like the idea of having masterpieces. LOL like I will get one