Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Smith

Alex Smith

Whatcha think about this ebay win. I'm not completly sold on the kid but I saw it at $30 and had to put some money on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Nice win if he turns out to be something nice. Personally I think he is a major bust. BUT even if he is that was a steal for only 40 bucks it would feel worse if you invested 1000's into him.

Yea thats what I was thinking, if he does become a great player its gonna go way up in price, but if he doesnt ahhh I'm only out $40. (even though thats one of the highest prices I've bought a card for lol)

I would not have spent $40 on that, I wouldnt buy a card below 9 but thats just me

I think that if he does turn out to be good that his card prices will skyrocket because hes playing for one of americas teams and would put them back on the map and hey if hes a first round pick hes got to be good or they see something in him

If he is going to be good they need to get him some wide recievers, the last two years they lost their two number one recievers in Brandon Lloyd (Redskins) and Cedrick Wilson (Steelers) he is not going to improve if they can not keep their top players.

He'll bust. Even if he was an exceptional player, which he isn't, he can't succeed with those the 49ers organization has put around him.

That is an awesome card. Alex Smith will do just fine. He, like any other QB, really needs to have some kind of talent around him better than a Pee Wee football team.

so did you use the $30 you were supposed to send me on our deal https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=187013 to pay for that?

I think the pick up is cool. Having 1 or 2 rc autos of A.Smith ok but, I would would not invest too much money in the kid. There is a BIG ? mark over his career.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast