Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Free Racing Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Fielal21's Items on eBay

Free Racing Cards

Hello,

I been going through my cards and I found this box of racing cards. Below is a picture of all the cards. Had these in storage for over 20 years and some of the cards are already in plastics. I don't collect racing cards so I have no idea what's in this box. I'm giving them up for free. I would just ask for the price of shipping. I don't need cash, I would just take a card or two trade bait. If anyone wants them just let me know, Thanks Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tsmoke14fan's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tsmoke14fan's Items on eBay

Ok dont know what else to say or do.. Cards were paid for and person says he shipped the cards on the 23rd.. I have yet to get them and the shipper says that the reciept has no tracking number.. If you ship via USPS they give you a tracking number on all shipments and it is clearly on the reciept.. Who do i need to talk to in order to get to the bottom of this or my money back which was sent via paypal. thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Fielal21's Items on eBay

I got the copy of the receipt. The postoffice said there was a glitch in the system. If you don't receive them by Monday. I'll give you a refund! Too easy! is a not a big deal. I still think the Memorial Weekend delayed the shipment. Let me know, Thanks Robert

Ok dont know what else to say or do.. Cards were paid for and person says he shipped the cards on the 23rd.. I have yet to get them and the shipper says that the reciept has no tracking number.. If you ship via USPS they give you a tracking number on all shipments and it is clearly on the reciept.. Who do i need to talk to in order to get to the bottom of this or my money back which was sent via paypal. thank you