Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trading for San Francisco 49ers Rookies, Inserts and #ed..

Hi, I am looking for all 49ers rookies, inserts and serial numbered cards.. The players have to be in a 49ers uniform.. No college uniforms or uniforms of teams the players have been traded to or whatever.. Ill take past or present players.. I am only looking for 2000-2006 brands.. nothing older than 2000 please.. (These can be from California, Anaheim and Now the LAA as long as there from 00-2006..)

Please let me know what you have available for trade and what teams or players you are looking for so we can get a deal wrapped up asap.. thanks alot..

I will only take rookies, inserts and Serial #d cards.. nothing else at this time..

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a Marcus Maxwell and Alex Smith RCs I'm willing to trade or sell. Would you be interested?

Before I list them all are you interested in Ken Dorsey, Rashaun Woods, and Cody Pickett. lmk

dthss86:: I sent you a pm.. Please let me know what ones you have and how much you are looking to get for them dlvd.. I will take them from you if your not looking for too much.. thanks alot..

pittzblittz:: I sent you a pm as well.. Please let me know what dorsey, woods and pickett you have for trade and i will take them from you.. Also let me know what your looking to get for them and ill let you know what i have for you so we can make a deal.. thanks alot..

do u take retire players like steve young

Have these Looking for VICK

Alex Smith
    Topps heritage BV10
    Bazooka BV6
    Bowman BV6
    Topps 50th BV6

Barry Sanders/Jerry Rice
    1996 Pacific Dynagon Tandems BV$30.00

Terrell Owens
    Crown Royale RC BV12
    2002 Fleer Box Score Yard Markers BV$2.50

Brian Dawkins/Ronnie Lott
    2005 Topps Heritage Then and Now TN7
    BV$3.00

Richard Seigler 04 Sweet Spot RC 1161/1299 BV6

Frank Gore
    Topps Turkey Red Red BV5
    Bowman BV2.50

Have more if u are interested

do u take retired players like steve young?

ray33:: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap if you have any 9ers from 00-06.. I dont mind if there old retired players or what as long as there from year 00 and up.. If not then im going to have to pass.. please let me know though.. thanks alot..

ron_mexico:: I sent you a pm as well.. Please get back to me asap.. I can use all them you listed except the couple from 99 and lower.. I dont have any VIcks though but if youll trade for other cards you can use as tradebait or something let me know.. thanks alot..

I have a jeff garcia 2001 finest autograph

hey, have a 2000 bowman chrome ahmed plummer and tim rattay rcs. lmk if you need them, thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast