Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling Base / Team Lots Premium Cards!

WEll, this is something new for me, but I am now selling some base lots of certain players. I just received an auction with about 5,000 base cards of premium product from 2003-2005, wth tiny scatterings of 2001, but nothing before then. There is Leaf Cert Materials, Reflections, Throwback Threads, Sweet Spot Classics, Leaf, Diamond Kings, etc. I will make team lots or player lots, however, I will not list every card. For example, if you want a Cubs lot, I will tell you how many Priors,Woods, etc. If you don't want doubles, I can avoid doubles. I know some people are going to want certain players, so I will include a price for the superstars. Also, if you are taking a team lot, please specify whether you want old timers, too. For example, Sweet Spot Classic has Jackie Robinson, Babe Ruth, Mike Schmidt, Reggie, Nolan, Ripken, etc. Common players from your team will be .05 each. Shipping will be added depending on order size. Thank you!

M Cabrera .15 each
    Ichiro .15 each
    Jeter .20 each
    A Jones .05
    Matsui .20
    Ortiz, Manny, Schilling, Damon and all Red Sox are gone
    Prior .08
    Pujols .40
    ARod .20
    Tex .10

I am only running ths until Tuesday and then will be gone for a week (and may rsume it when I get back untle these cards are gone), so please let me know ASAP. By the way, I also have another 1,000,000 base cards, but I have sorted them by player names, not teams, so feel free to give me player names of your favorite teams roster.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I'm interested in your Prior's,Mags Ordonez, I-Rod's, and Jeter's. I'll take doubles also, so lmk what you have, and we'll go from there. Thanks, Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by kirkcopper
    I'm interested in your Prior's,Mags Ordonez, I-Rod's, and Jeter's. I'll take doubles also, so lmk what you have, and we'll go from there. Thanks, Kirk
    Will pull them all tonight and let you know tonight

Kirk: Almost done pulling them,.......will have final count tomorrow

Jeter .20 x 18 = 3.60
    Prior .08 x 12 = .96
    Mags .05 x 15 = .75
    IRod .05 x 17 = .85 = $6.16 + shipping ($2.50?) for 62 cards....these cards ar efrom SP, DK, Donruss Champions, Leather and :Lumber, etc.

Sold! If you have your Pujols pulled already, I'd be interested in them if they are regular base cards, not league leaders, or highlight cards of that sort. Lmk, Kirk

I have them pulled along with some otehr cards....will get a count and let you know later.

2004-2005 Giants..please list if that is possibly..or just list the years and sets and players, or whatever

What do you have in Jason Bay & Larry Walker?

just read the first post, Id like it if there were no doubles , na d the years and players like say..

schmidt x10
    snow x5

05- schmidt x 3
    durham x3

just like that is that alright

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast