Thread: Ebay Help

Ebay Help

I have a D. Nowitzki Topps Big Game In the Name 1/1. It is the entire Z from the jersey, but has a small crease. I have 3 LeBron James cards 04-05 SPA 2 color Patch /50, 05 Reflections Jersey and 05 SPx Winning Combos LeBron/ Ilgauskas. I also have a 04-05 UD Hardcourt Dual Auto Odom/ D. Wade I think the print run is /25 but the card itself isn't numbered.

I am going to sell them on ebay and was wondering how much I should expect. Or just any tips to help me out. Thanks, golfman61.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D. Nowitzki Topps Big Game In the Name 1/1. jersey,-around $130
    04-05 SPA 2 color Patch /50, -not sure sry
    05 Reflections Jersey -$15-$22
    05 SPx Winning Combos LeBron/ Ilgauskas.-$8-$13
    04-05 UD Hardcourt Dual Auto Odom/ D. Wade-around $70

Not sure ,but u might want to end the auction around at 8 or 7o'clock in german time( not sure the time difference) so the German bidders get a chance to bid on the nowinski.

Have the auction end on a Sunday. And set the auctions so thats there a picture when users browse through listings.

ya, that helps alot cuz it stand out so much