2005 Topps 50th Anniversery Complete Set For Sale

THIS SET HAS 22 CARDS AND WAS A SPECIAL SET THAT FEATURED A CARD A WEEK AND 6 CARDS ON WEEK ONE. THIS IS NOT THE ENTIRE TOPPS 2005 SET!

I only accept PayPal. I have 2 sets for sale. Each card is in Near Mint condtion and will be sent in thier own topploader. I am looking to sell each lot for $12 DLVD. That is 55 cents a card, including toploaders, and shipping! I can sell both lots for $20 DLVD. I will send first class with DC. The players in this set are:

~Joe Namath
    ~Joe Montana
    ~John Elway
    ~Brett Favre
    ~Peyton Manning
    ~Tom Brady
    ~Curtis Martin
    ~Terrell Owens
    ~Daunte Culpepper
    ~Randy Moss
    ~Ben Roethlisberger
    ~LaDainian Tomlinson
    ~Donovan McNabb
    ~Ronnie Brown
    ~Michael Vick
    ~Alex Smith (QB)
    ~Eli Manning
    ~Steven Jackson
    ~Edgerrin James
    ~Braylon Edwards
    ~Julius Jones
    ~Caddilac Williams

Wait, the entire 50th anniversary set with toploaders, or just the players mentioned?

I fixed in on top. sorry about the mess up, this set is neat though, i would keep it but i need the funds. thanks and LMK.