Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I have a Ton of shaq cards I used to collect him like crazy.

Can you list them? there is nothing in your bucket.

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

too many to list/ I have Alot of rookie cards and inserts and second year inserts and all Alot of 90s inserts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

too many to list/ I have Alot of rookie cards and inserts and second year inserts and all Alot of 90s inserts.

Can you list some of the rarer issues or promos? I have almost everything. It would be best if you can take a pic of them all and I should be able to pick out the ones I need.

BANNED

Country

shaq it might be easier if u tell me what u need cause it seems u have most of his stuff/thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

I don't have any prizm frank but I have some gu in hoops and football/who u looking for/thanks

in football id be looking for bills or browns gu or autos

in basketball id be looking for iverson or cp3

BANNED

Country

frank I have a Fred Jackson captain C patch card and I have a cp3 gu card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

shaq it might be easier if u tell me what u need cause it seems u have most of his stuff/thanks

We can start with the old stuff, how about 93-94, 94-95 Finest Refractors? any Stadium Club Members Only cards, 95-96 UD Electric Court Gold, 96-97 Ultra Gold Medallion 135, any Ultra Platinum Medallions, any Legacy Collection, 96 Topps Stars 132 Refractor/Atomic Refractor, any patches/autos.

BANNED

Country

I have the brick refractor 93/94 finest.out of that stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I have the brick refractor 93/94 finest.out of that stuff.

Damn!! That's the one that I already have, need the other one. Alright, how about these ones?

Upper Deck Jumbo cards made before 1995, 96-97 Skybox Net Assets, Flair Hot Shots, Thrill Seekers, 96-97 Topps Chrome refractor, Spx holoview heroes, 97-98 Stadium First Day Issue, 97-98 Ultra Stars/Gold Stars, Star Power Supreme, Z-force Rave, Big Men On court, essential credentials, dunk n go nuts, takeit2.net,

BANNED

Country

i have 3 jumbo cards an acetate card injectors and something else/i have the skybox ex2001 net assets and the holoview heroes

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast