Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlryda80's Items on eBay

Looking for a Card Collection Program

Looking for a card collecting program (Not Beckett Collections) where I can list my cards and keep track of them by player set whatever. Anyone know of a good one. THanks for your help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

Card Collecting software

I have used this in the past. It is pretty good. I think I still like Beckett.com better.
    http://www.thecardcollector.com/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Member:Sheesh, used one to tackle a HUGE collection, he seems to be really organized!! Maybe shoot him a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

To me the best option is making your own on Microsoft Excel or a database program. That way you can have custom sorting categories and put whatever you want on there. It's a lengthy process to enter all your cards into but once it's done it makes it much easier to keep track of all your cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlryda80's Items on eBay

Thx,everyone. Made me one on Microsoft Access but Im Lazy LOL and think Im going to do the beckett or the other program.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excel is the way to go .. I'm in the process of entering all my stuff now ... takes awhile, but it will be worth it for the searching or sorting capabilities.