Trading for 2005 topps all american chrome

I need most of them...i really don't care if I already have them or not...lmk what you have and we'll get something worked out...I am trying to put these sets together...thanks for your help!!! lmk thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have two :
    Tommy Kramer card # 44 113/555

Mark May card # 12 408/555

I have interest in the David Carr #ed to 999
    LMK Thanks

I have a Bruce Matthews Gold Chrome /555

I could use them from both of ya'll!! the carr #ed to 999 actually just went out earlier this afternoon, if both of you could tell me what you need, we'll get something worked out!!!

Looking for Charlie Fyre ,Deshaun Foster, Roscoe Parrish,Josh Cribbs, Leron Mc Coy that my list right now.
    Thanks

I have a topps pristine charlie frye I could trade for the two of them..would you do that trade?!?!

cool man here is my address...pgwtamu69@yahoo.com...thanks for the trade man!!! also could you tell me whether they are silver or gold?!?! thanks man

OK the Tommy Kramer is silver and Mark May is gold. Do you want me to post trade or not.LMK

for sure man...post it, I need them!!! thanks