Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really Question How Authentic GU Cards are

Well for my daily browse for Matt Clement Cards I noticed one with his All Star Game Jersey, and it just makes me think, like I know some bazooka is just part of a jersey they wore for a photo shoot, But I mean Clement has been to one All Star Game, and It makes me think did he really give them his jersey to cut up and put in cards, and I remember reading somewhere there was a manny ramirez game used bat that was corked and ramirez clamied it wasnt his or what not, just makes u wonder sometimes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's all about money...

I remember about maybe 1-2 years ago there being a special for the NFL Draft showing how the draftees were brought into a room and put on a bunch of jerseys, hence, "event worn."

It's all about money though.. You pay enough, you can get anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had 2 all-star jersey cards. Moises Alou card said something along the lines of jersey worn at an all star weekend 'event.' maybe it was the game, interviews, hr derby, whatever. Then the Ichiro was an actual GU all-star jersey.