Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First Box in Over Three Years!! (12/13 H&P)

I broke a box of H&P on Saturday and here's the damage:

Class of 2013 --> Nick Baptise, Jamal Watson (Both NA)
    Mackinnon Subway Series Insert (NOT AVAILABLE)
    Gaunce Top Prospects Insert (NOT AVAILABLE)
    Griffith/Tesink Memorial Cup Inseert (NA)

Autos were probably the most disappointing part of this box -->

Adam Lowry

Colin Jacobs

Madison Bowey

Game used I was happy with, but I think both cards are damaged. If I ever get to getting scans I'm hoping to get some advice/opinions on the condition of the cards:

Anthony Mantha Jersey Black /120 (Beautiful Gold Jersey Piece with a Seam in the top right corner)

Duncan Siemens Subway Series Patch /25 (Two colour, three break patch)

I'm trying to complete the entire base set (Including class of 2013 cards and non-mem inserts) so none of those I pulled are available, but the autos and memorabilia are available for sale at this point, would take some pretty good convincing for me to move them in a trade. Also, will be looking for He Shoots He Scores points, so if you have any of those, I'm all over that! Overall I was pleased with the box, autos could have been better but not complaining, it was good to break a box finally after about a 3 year hiatus!
    Last edited by ScootyPuffJr; 06-09-2013 at 03:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nice assortment of hits, always nice when you hit a patch