Topps Roethlisberger RC worth grading?

j/w how much would it cost to grade, and if it would be accepted by BGS as well as PSA. Do i have to send in a special case or something

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    bump....also the card is in very good condition!

if it grades 10 it will normally double the value so seeing it books 8 it would sell at about 16 so depending on were you send it id recomend PSA Becket has gone crazy it rune like 15 bucks so i dont know if it would be worth it look what they sell on ebay for if its over 16 itd be worth it i guess

you`ll need a third party to send it to PSA. The general public cannot send cards to PSA, unlike Beckett where anyone can send in a card. If you choose PSA you`ll need to find a member(ie: card shop owner). Then you`ll risk the chance of that card shop owner switching the card on you. Do whatever you want though. Personally, I hate the whole grading card idea. You want to preserve your card? Put it in a penny sleeve and toploader and keep it out of the sunshine. No need to spend that kind of money to chance a card getting damaged or switched.

i agree with rayny the only graded cards i have are ones that were already graded ,i have never sent one in to get graded. as long as i know i,ve done my job to keep it protected thats good enough for me take care spuds