Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Used Prices

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    pwaldo, are you serious? Only 25 print run?

That would make the card extremely rare and pricey, compared to the hundreds of thousands of cards produced.

how much does such a card go for?

I will not touch any game used card that is not numbered or very low numbered.

Game used cards have been dropping ever since they were first made. People paid thousands of dollars for cards that they can't even get $100 for.

I only buy the people that I collect but I do not buy game used cards of them unless it is under $10.

If you pay hundreds of dollars for a game used card that is not numbered low or is not autograph then I would say its a very bad move.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

A while back I payed around $15 for a Nolan Ryan jersey card that is worth $80. There are definately way too many game-used cards on the market. Fleer has 10-15 different sets that probably all have game-used inserts to them and the same for Topps,Upper Deck, Donruss and so forth.
    Which in a way is good. If you like to collect game-used you can pile them up pretty easy for at least $2 a card.

SCF Rewards

wow, $1,000 for a sports cards from 1980s to present time?!?

It's amazing what some people will spend.

that's what is wrong with the sports memorabilia industry; they need to cut down on mass production, and stop producing so many different types of cards.

Bring it back to the 1980s, when it was just Fleer, Donruss, Topps. And then add only Upper Deck.

Just too many cards out right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    wow, $1,000 for a sports cards from 1980s to present time?!?

It's amazing what some people will spend.

that's what is wrong with the sports memorabilia industry; they need to cut down on mass production, and stop producing so many different types of cards.

Bring it back to the 1980s, when it was just Fleer, Donruss, Topps. And then add only Upper Deck.

Just too many cards out right now.

I really have to agree with this. There are way too many products out there. I don't even know what half of them are so I usually only buy the ones that I know are good like Bowman and stuff.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12