Thread: will have 110 paypal friday

will have 110 paypal friday

the deal is done and set in stone,once the person gets my cards,he will send 100 to my account,leaving me with 110 to spend. im looking for one card,something big

delmon young chrome auto
    zimmerman chrome auto
    brandon wood chrome auto
    any pujols auto
    laroche blue ref auto
    or any other high profile rc auto

could add a pc card for a card/cash deal (ryan is gone)

just lmk,paypal is confirmed and will arrive once the person gets my cards,should be friday,lmk what you have and what you would want in return,thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i would send payment first,and as soon as it it received

ok man, it has been 15 minutes, dont have to bump it already

Kev, dont get all over him. He is just letting everyone know. Btw Andy, I will lyk when I get em in. Got the paypal ready to be sent! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kev2544
    ok man, it has been 15 minutes, dont have to bump it already
    yeah man, whats with people jumping all over the cross overs from Beckett for making a quick bump? You know how fast stuff gets pushed down sometimes?

Larochefan.. If youre looking for something as you stated please take a look at my site. Thanks

and plus...you should usually get payed first before sending a card. But I see you are making a deal with VIK, so you have nothing to worry about.

sorry ive been gone for a while,im lookin at yer site now,ill let ya know if i see anything