Thread: Blaster Box

Blaster Box

Can someone explain the Blaster Box setup? I want to buy a box of 2002 Hoops Hot Prospects Basketball, but the box is $85. A blaster box is only $24 (with 10 packs). Can you explain this and are the packs hobby packs?

Thanks.

Tim

Tim-
    I bought a box of these on Ebay for $16+$6 shipping. I pulled a $40 Kwame Brown Certified Cuts autograph and 4 rookie inserts. I believe it's a good value for the money.

lefty, holy crap! talk about nice return for investment.

have you tried selling it yet on Ebay?

Don't ya love Ebay - can get some really nice bargains!

I'm still waiting for payment from this guy in Japan. It's very hard to communicate with him(plus he's new to Ebay). Oh well, patience young grasshopper. LOL

Blaster boxes are not nothing but a smaller version of the regular box usually it is like a half of a box.

Wow, wonder why the blaster is only $24 for 10 packs, $85 for 15 packs! That's highway robbery! Long live blaster boxes! :)

Nice pulls, lefty, hope I have that luck.

Tim

Is it smarter to buy:
    2 Blaster boxes - $46
    1 regular box - $85

Take your pick.

Tim

plus if you buy fleer who are known to have hot boxes so I think you increase your odds of getting a hot box by buying 2 blaster v/s 1 regular box.

JMO