Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What's a good price?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

What's a good price?

Hey all, looking for some opinions on what I should do as far as pricing for this card. It's a 2005-06 SP Game Used 2005-06 authentic dual patch auto Wayne Gretzky/Gordie Howe "mr hockey" 10/10. Unfortunately game used uses sticker autos but the patches are nice each multi coloured. The book values for the three similar/parallels are:
    dual fabrics #'d to /100 are $100
    dual patch #'d to /35 are $350
    dual fabric auto'd #'d to /25 are $500.

Again these are book values, the only other one I seen like this had pretty lame patches the howe was all white and the Gretzky grey n white. The howe has two color and stitching, the Gretzky multi colours and breaks. Anyways! I'm thinking of posting it on eBay with a Buy it now tag and was wondering people's opinion, based on past experiences, availability, going rate etc.... Thanks for all your input, love the forum!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Great looking card, the Gretzky patch is sick, the Howe patch is nice as well. Numbered 10/10. Both autos are clean and not cut off by the label. My opinion is Beckett has these card grossly overvalued, because your bang on, sticker autos do not demand close to the premium hard signed autos do. I would say in the $450-$550 range. Not any lower, maybe higher though.

List it on Ebay as a BIN or BO for a $1000, see what kind of offers you get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input. I agree sticker autos are grossly over priced. I'm thinking I will put it up sometime this week, over price it of course and see what kind of bites I get.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

I would say in the $450-$550 range. Not any lower, maybe higher though.

List it on Ebay as a BIN or BO for a $1000, see what kind of offers you get.

That was my thought as well. And who knows, you might get lucky and have someone offer $600 or $650 on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

List it up at $800 OBO. It's an awesome card, last numbering (10/10), two great patches, features Gordie Howe's "Mr. Hockey" inscription and it's fairly old (or shall I say rare?) by now. It's pretty tough to find a dual autographed patch card numbered to 10 these days from a 2005-06 product.

Good luck with it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

List it up at $800 OBO. It's an awesome card, last numbering (10/10), two great patches, features Gordie Howe's "Mr. Hockey" inscription and it's fairly old (or shall I say rare?) by now. It's pretty tough to find a dual autographed patch card numbered to 10 these days from a 2005-06 product.

Good luck with it!

thanks for your help. All great points. I think I will put it up higher, in the hopes that someone out there decides they will buy it now and puts more value on it. I was looking for a more true value and by the few responses on here I kinda have a better idea now. I was hoping it would be higher but I'm sure we all do when doing this sorta thing. Lol.