Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Wanted - Colts Cards

     
  1. #1

    Wanted - Colts Cards

    I am interested in Colts cards dated since 1998. I collect, primarily, base cards and inserts. Wouldn't mind having autos, but doubt I can afford to buy them.
    I do have an abundance of cards I'm willing to trade for or sell (I'll give you a good deal on those you desire). I would estimate that I have about 5000 cards (both baseball and football) I can trade off or sell. I haven't yet completed my listing of what I have available, but believe me there are plenty. These are not just commons. There are star cards and rookies included.
    The following is a list of sets which I have dups.
    Football cards:
    1982 Topps
    1988 Topps
    1989 Topps
    1990 Topps (factory sealed box - full set - includes rookies of Junior Seau, Jeff George,and Daryl Johnston - stars included are Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Troy Aikman (second year card), John Elway, and Jerry Rice)
    2005 Topps 50th Anniversary (with some rookies)
    1991 Upper Deck
    1992 Upper Deck
    Miscellaneous cards from the 1990s
    Some Topps cards from the 1970s and 80s

    Here are the sets I have dups from my baseball collection: Fleer, Topps, and Score. I haven't determined what years they are but will.

    If you tell me what you're looking for, I'll see if I have it and we can go from there.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    I'm looking for any Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Barry Sander, or any other FB HOFer.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette85
    I'm looking for any Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Barry Sander, or any other FB HOFer.
    I KNOW I can accomodate your desires. Let me go thru my collection and see what I have and I'll compile a list for you. I'm at work now so I'll do it tonight after I return home. Thanks for the prompt response.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    I am interested in Colts cards dated since 1998. I collect, primarily, base cards and inserts. Wouldn't mind having autos, but doubt I can afford to buy them.
    I do have an abundance of cards I'm willing to trade for or sell (I'll give you a good deal on those you desire). I would estimate that I have about 5000 cards (both baseball and football) I can trade off or sell. I haven't yet completed my listing of what I have available, but believe me there are plenty. These are not just commons. There are star cards and rookies included.
    The following is a list of sets which I have dups.
    Football cards:
    1982 Topps
    1988 Topps
    1989 Topps
    1990 Topps (factory sealed box - full set - includes rookies of Junior Seau, Jeff George,and Daryl Johnston - stars included are Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Troy Aikman (second year card), John Elway, and Jerry Rice)
    2005 Topps 50th Anniversary (with some rookies)
    1991 Upper Deck
    1992 Upper Deck
    Miscellaneous cards from the 1990s
    Some Topps cards from the 1970s and 80s

    Here are the sets I have dups from my baseball collection: Fleer, Topps, and Score. I haven't determined what years they are but will.

    If you tell me what you're looking for, I'll see if I have it and we can go from there.
    I have over 3000 Colts cards from 1984 to present! I have dups in there from about every player that the Colts had a card made for. Are there any players that you want specifically, or everyone in a Colts uni?

    It will take me a few nights to go through them if you are interested.

    I am looking for Carolina Panthers, Indiana Pacers (especially Reggie Miller cards) and Charlotte Bobcats cards.

  6. #5

    Panthers Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by realtyczar
    I have over 3000 Colts cards from 1984 to present! I have dups in there from about every player that the Colts had a card made for. Are there any players that you want specifically, or everyone in a Colts uni?

    It will take me a few nights to go through them if you are interested.

    I am looking for Carolina Panthers, Indiana Pacers (especially Reggie Miller cards) and Charlotte Bobcats cards.
    That sounds great! I'm interested in the Topps cards from 1984 and those from 1998 through the present. Not really anyone in particular. I'm just an AVID Colts fan. Give me a list of what you have and we'll go from there.

    I know I can accommodate you with Panthers cards. The list below is a preview of what I have. These are from the 2005 Topps 50th Anniversary set:
    CAROLINA PANTHERS
    17 Julius Peppers Defensive End
    65 Jake Delhomme Quarterback
    74 Keary Colbert
    92 Dan Morgan Linebacker
    164 Nick Goings
    193 DeShaun Foster Running Back
    220 Ken Lucas
    259 Steve Smith Wide Receiver
    270 Stephen Davis Running Back
    306 Chris Gamble
    338 Muhsin Muhammad AP
    361 Taylor Stubblefield (ROOKIE)
    434 Eric Shelton (ROOKIE)

    I'll keep looking through my collection because I know I have more Panthers cards than that.

    Don't have much in the way of Pacers cards and I know I don't have any Bobcats cards. I don't collect much basketball.

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Would Be Interested In Texans That You Have. Lmk Thanks Larry

  9. #8
    Texan816:
    Here's what I have compiled so far. LMK if you're interested in anything. These are from the 2005 Topps 50th Anniversary set. I probably have more but haven't gone through them yet.
    55 David Carr Quarterback
    127 Dunta Robinson
    148 Jonathan Wells Running Back
    182 Jabar Gaffney Wide Receiver
    229 Corey Bradford Wide Receiver
    276 Andre Johnson Wide Receiver
    288 Billy Miller
    290 Tony Hollings
    355 Andre Johnson AP Wide Receiver
    384 Travis Johnson (ROOKIE)

  10. #9
    i have some colts nothing special but i have to go now be back later tonight

  11. #10
    ok i have a few let me know if ur interested

    1999 HologrFX Edgerin James RC

    1999 HologrFX Peyton Manning

    2000 collecters edge last man standing Peyton Manning

    2001 topps archives Johnny Unitas

    2001 topps all the way Marvin Harrison

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on