Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Two stolen Tyler Seguin CUP ARP's, Greater Vancouver please be on the lookout!

So.

What started out as an eBay transaction turned into a trade between a friend of an SCF member in Ontario and someone in Burnaby BC. The Ontario person sent two Tyler Seguin The Cup ARP's to Burnaby. When the package arrived, the guy in Burnaby claimed it had been tampered with and contained two decoys instead of the Seguins. Which COULD have happened, except that the guy in Burnaby is the roommate of an SCF member who has been found to be a shady character.

The package arrived yesterday and the next card show isn't until August........ but shop owners and local traders can please watch out for these two cards, thank you..........

5/19 and 11/19..................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I'll keep an eye open on eBay as well as this is in my regular searches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im aware the member who has the cards is Mikedom91 he was telling me of these.......he said he was getting them in soon and turns out looking back at further txts he sent me pictures of 05/19 and 11/19 so i do know who has them as of right now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

im aware the member who has the cards is Mikedom91 he was telling me of these.......he said he was getting them in soon and turns out looking back at further txts he sent me pictures of 05/19 and 11/19 so i do know who has them as of right now

Just because he has pictures of the cards does't mean he has the cards. I could take the pictures from this post and text them to people, does that mean I have the cards?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

those are a couple of VERY expensive cards and since we are having this conversation I am assuming that they were not sent with tracking and insurance?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know there was tracking, I don't know about the insurance. It's not something I would have done personally, HECK no!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are a couple of VERY expensive cards and since we are having this conversation I am assuming that they were not sent with tracking and insurance?

There is no question of the package getting there so tracking is irrelevent. I hope they insured them though. I highly doubt a canada post worker would have opened the package and replaced the cards with dummies and then delivered it. Canada Post investigators can tell exactly what carrier had it in their possession. And if they were gonna open the package why not just throw the packing away and not deliver it. Seems to me the recipient is pulling a fast one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

There is no question of the package getting there so tracking is irrelevent. I hope they insured them though. I highly doubt a canada post worker would have opened the package and replaced the cards with dummies and then delivered it. Canada Post investigators can tell exactly what carrier had it in their possession. And if they were gonna open the package why not just throw the packing away and not deliver it. Seems to me the recipient is pulling a fast one.

Tracking is actually NOT irrelevant, as you can't insure a package without it. Also, with tracking Canada post theft tends to happen a lot less often, since Canada Post can actually keep track of the items location at specific times (which means that they know who is working during those hours, which is an incentive to not steal packages that are being tracked).

I hope the seller took the insurance, but in either case I seriously doubt that those cards went missing at the post office sorting depot. Most Post office employees wouldn't be carrying around decoys in their pockets, they would just steal the package. It is alot easier to just have a package (tracked or not) go missing then to take the time to make that kind of switch. Gimme a break.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tracking is actually NOT irrelevant, as you can't insure a package without it. Also, with tracking Canada post theft tends to happen a lot less often, since Canada Post can actually keep track of the items location at specific times (which means that they know who is working during those hours, which is an incentive to not steal packages that are being tracked).

I hope the seller took the insurance, but in either case I seriously doubt that those cards went missing at the post office sorting depot. Most Post office employees wouldn't be carrying around decoys in their pockets, they would just steal the package. It is alot easier to just have a package (tracked or not) go missing then to take the time to make that kind of switch. Gimme a break.

when I said tracking was irrelevent, all I meant was that the package arrived, so there was no question as to where it was. Tracking is relevent in that Canada Post knows what carriers had that item in their possession, which I stated in my post.

I think it is obvious that the recipient, or possibly even the sender are pulling a fast one

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think the sender is trying to pull anything, I think he made a pretty bad mistake tho. Here's the original eBay listing for the 5/19

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tyler-Seguin-...d#ht_68wt_1330

The envelope was shipped to someone who I believe to be a very bad person or persons.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast