Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help with this autographed baseball

I got this baseball the other day. The ball is a pacific coast league baseball with the red and black stitching. The ball is autographed by Beans Reardon the ump from Babe Ruth's last home run game. There are 2 other signatures on this ball. The other looks like it could be George Magerkurth which was the first base ump from Ruth's last home run game. The other signature I cant make out. All 3 signatures are hard to see...There is no COA with this ball and I do not know the dates of when this ball was signed. I believe the ball is from the 1920s. Can anyone help me with some info on this ball and what it could be worth???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I can't help but a cool piece of memorabilia.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Sorry no help but that is cool!!! Where do you guys find stuff like this.....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone help me?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in the ball?

BANNED

Country

That ball is from the late 30s. Don't know who the other autograph is. Its probably worth around 80-120 because condition is rough. The price I gave you is high at auction price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That ball is from the late 30s. Don't know who the other autograph is. Its probably worth around 80-120 because condition is rough. The price I gave you is high at auction price.

Thanks for the reply. I did some research and found the ball was from the 1920s. But hell 30s is way old to. Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

BANNED

Country

If you trade it let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you trade it let me know

What do you have for trade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast