One last donation needed if possible

This is asking for alot, but it will be greatly appreciated. I coach a little league baseball team as well as a little league football team. I have been spending alot of money on this site lately and can't afford to purchase a box of baseball and a box of football packs for my teams. The shop here in town used to donated one box of each, but he moved out of town. I was wondering if anyone was willing to donate something of this nature for these kids. They have been asking me if I was going to bring them packs and I haven't been able to answer them. I'm short on money right now, because I've spent it on this site. Like I said this will be greatly appreciated. The kids are between the ages of 6 and 8......

Sincerely Clay Scott

hey clay

i know it's not much, but i could donate a box of football cards. they are older proset (91-92 I think), but they are unopened. i just picked it up in a larger deal. if i had anything newer i would do that, but this is all i have as far as boxes go. i doubt the kids would even know who these players are.
    but lmk if you want it.

That would work perfect. They know who Barry Sanders, Elway, Marino and stuff like that is. I have them pretty well rounded on who the good older players were and the current.

Thanks a ton

Clay S.

i'll send it when i send the rest of your cards. will that work?