Thread: Any Ideas please

Any Ideas please

i recently bought a box of 2002 Pacific Heads UP Football off of DACARDWORLD, the bobblehead inside was of Mike Cramer the president of pacific (kinda disapointed). it came with a letter saying i have just recieved a redemption for the whole set of bobble heads(extremely happy), but the expiration date was december 2003 (really disappointed). does anybody think if i send it i will get anything back and can anyone tell if this mike cramer bobblehead is worth anything the letter was numbered 11/12. Thanks for any help

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Good redemption, but I think Pacific went out of business? I may be wrong.

yeah, pacific has been out of business for a few years now... sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan0521
    yeah, pacific has been out of business for a few years now... sorry!

Dang, that really sawks...

I take it pacific was bought out by another company...maybe they can help???

Yes, in Oct. 2004 Donruss acquired the names and brands of Pacific Trading Cards, Inc. If you're lucky they might be able to help you, although they're probably not obligated to do that.

thanks alot guys i had no idea pacific went under