Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

help with 8x10's for autographs

will be going to a steiner sports signing in july and was wondering if i should just print out my own 8x10's with my photo printer or should i buy the ones at steiner from the day of the show

is the value of the item affected if it is not an officially licensed photo?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Generally I feel that it's not the "licensed photo" aspect as much as the quality of the paper and picture. Personally, I order mine from adoramapix.com. Be careful for copyrighted pictures though, they are illegal to re-print. You can find some that are copyright free or you can try to contact the owner of the pictures
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Tons of companies will print photos for you. Walmart, Walgreens, Target, and many stores in your area can print for you too. Some are strict on copyright rules, some don't enforce them at all. If you're paying good money for the signatures, I'd recommend goings photofile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also some players will not sign a photo if it is not licensed. Steiner also just started selling photo's off their site. You may have more options through their site than if you tried to pick up a photo from them the day of the signing.

...Rick