Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ballcardfreak1976's Items on eBay

Looking To Do Some Trading

I have these to trade:
    05 Score Carlos Rodgers Rc $1.25
    05 Score Adam Pac Man Jones RC $1.00
    00 Score Curtis Keaton Rc
    96 Stadium Club Lawyer Milloy Rc
    99 Bowmans Best Tim Couch Rc
    99 Black Diamond Tim Couch Diamond Gallery Insert
    99 UD Century Legends Tim Couch Rc
    99 Edge ODyssey Tim Couch Rc Fourth Quarter
    95 Classic Junior Seau Game Breakers Insert
    99 Pacific Jay Fiedler/Todd Bauman Rc's
    87 topps Dan Marino #233

My first priority is base, Rc's, and inserts of Keiwan Ratliff, Madeiu Williams, Odell Thurman, Justin Smith, David Pollack, and Shane Graham. I am not only limited to these players. If there is something you want and do not have any of these players then feel free to shoot me a link to a site or shoot me a list.

Thanks,

Daren

Country

I just picked up a David Pollack auto off of Ebay. It came in a lot. I think it only books $10 or something low. Do you have anything that I could want in trade? Let me know. Thanks.

The card is 2005 Foundations Signatures Silver David Pollack auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmmm. Good question. Not sure I have anything from anyone on your wants and really not sure if have any autos in the $10 range. Just curious, was there anything from the list that you could use? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

Country

Quote Originally Posted by ballcardfreak
    hmmm. Good question. Not sure I have anything from anyone on your wants and really not sure if have any autos in the $10 range. Just curious, was there anything from the list that you could use? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

Didn't see anything on your list on this thread. I am not terribly picky about what I get in return. The Pollack came in yesterday and when I saw your thread..... You get the point. If you want it, offer something comparable in the form of a GU or auto. I didn't see a list aside from the one on this page. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll get with you a little later on...Saturday afternoon.

Thanks
    Daren