Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Figure giveaway

Figure giveaway

IF the Nuggets come back and win game one...I will give away these free and pay to find a way to ship them too

Glenn Robinson Headliner
    Joe Smith Headliner
    Mutombo Headliner
    Spreewell Figure
    Ceballos Figure
    Vin Baker Jams figure

First to respond gets all these free delivered if the Nuggets come back and win. Go Nuggets!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Tie, suprised the fast responses. The only problem is, its going to be expensive to ship so I can only send to one person. We will figure this out if the Nuggets can get a comeback
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

I will probably actually give away more then one of you if I can find a way to ship them without it costing $3+ each
    I collect:

Hey nice idea man. Also you going to the Syracuse card show tommorow?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast