2005 Topps added to my Trade List

I have just added some 2005 Topps football cards to my Trade List, mostly base commons and two Matt Jones RCs (soo-wee). If you are trying to complete this set, I just might be able to help.

Let's trade!

Delton Perrodin
    Louisiana USA

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by deltonp
    I have just added some 2005 Topps football cards to my Trade List, mostly base commons and two Matt Jones RCs (soo-wee). If you are trying to complete this set, I just might be able to help.

Let's trade!

Delton Perrodin
    Louisiana USA
    Let me check on my set and see what I need to complete. It isn't many. What are you interested in as far as trading goes? Have mostly football and baseball cards to trade.

I am mainly baseball and football as well, as you can see from my Trade List. My favorite players are Lance Berkman, Luis Gonzalez, Dale Murphy and Will Clark (baseball); Peyton Manning, Matt Jones, Bert Jones, Archie Manning and Ken Stabler (football).

I am trying to complete the 2000 Finest baseball set, but I like the 2000 Finest football cards as well. I have at least 100 cards from the 1971 Topps baseball set, and I am always looking for any of them that I can find with good centering. I am also a big fan of Topps Pristine and I have collected 280 Gold Refractor box topper cards from the 2002-04 Pristine baseball, basketball and football sets. The 2005 Topps Pristine Legends baseball set is one of the best looking and quality produced sets I have ever seen.

Well, that's a little about where I am coming from. You can probably gather that I am an old school Topps fan. LMK what you need from the 2005 football set and I will put them aside for you.

Delton

Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    Let me check on my set and see what I need to complete. It isn't many. What are you interested in as far as trading goes? Have mostly football and baseball cards to trade.

Your Saints cards for 2005 Topps wants from my list?

Hey D86, I just checked your Trade List. If you still have the Saints cards, I would trade any that you need from me for them:

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS 32 Donte Stallworth 40 Aaron Stecker 57 Deuce McAllister Running Back 122 Aaron Brooks Quarterback 234 Joe Horn Wide Receiver 316 Joe Horn LL Wide Receiver 382 Adrian McPherson (ROOKIE)

I would be interested in any and all of the cards below reflected from your tradelist for all of the Saints cards you've expressed interest:

2000 Finest
    #22 Edgerrin James
    #28 Troy Aikman
    #44 Marvin Harrison
    #86 Emmitt Smith
    #93 Jerome Bettis
    #121 Marshall Faulk

2001 Topps
    #311 Michael Vick RC (Falcons)

2001 Topps Gallery Originals Relics
    #GO PM Peyton Manning - Authentic Player-Worn Pro Bowl Jersey

2004 Topps Pristine
    #88 Eli Manning (Giants) - Rookie (Uncommon) #938/999

2005 Topps Throwbacks
    #TB8 Ben Roethlisberger

LMK

My offer was for any 2005 Topps football cards I have in exchange for the Saints you have. If you send me an approximate BV for the Saints you have, I would offer something of equal value - from the cards you expressed interest in - to trade for them.

I would be interested in any and all of the cards below reflected from your tradelist for all of the Saints cards you've expressed interest:

2000 Finest
    #22 Edgerrin James
    #28 Troy Aikman
    #44 Marvin Harrison
    #86 Emmitt Smith
    #93 Jerome Bettis
    #121 Marshall Faulk

2001 Topps
    #311 Michael Vick RC (Falcons)

2001 Topps Gallery Originals Relics
    #GO PM Peyton Manning - Authentic Player-Worn Pro Bowl Jersey

2004 Topps Pristine
    #88 Eli Manning (Giants) - Rookie (Uncommon) #938/999

2005 Topps Throwbacks
    #TB8 Ben Roethlisberger

LMK

I went through my collection last night and came across some additional cards of players for the New Orleans Saints. Some of the more notable names are Aaron Brooks (3 different cards), Joe Horn, Willie Roaf, Michael Haynes, Bobby Herbert, Craig "Iron Head" Heyward, and the late Sam Mills. Even found two rookies of Troy Davis. That's just a few of them.
    If you would like a listing of the various cards of these players, I'll be happy to provide them.

I might want the Willie Roaf, Bobby Hebert, Ironhead and Sam Mills cards, and maybe the Troy Davis RCs. What are they?

I went through my collection last night and came across some additional cards of players for the New Orleans Saints. Some of the more notable names are Aaron Brooks (3 different cards), Joe Horn, Willie Roaf, Michael Haynes, Bobby Herbert, Craig "Iron Head" Heyward, and the late Sam Mills. Even found two rookies of Troy Davis. That's just a few of them.
    If you would like a listing of the various cards of these players, I'll be happy to provide them.

Interested in these 2. Pls check my bucket. Thx.

2001 Topps
    #311 Michael Vick RC (Falcons) x2

Quote Originally Posted by deltonp
    I might want the Willie Roaf, Bobby Hebert, Ironhead and Sam Mills cards, and maybe the Troy Davis RCs. What are they?
    Willie Roaf
    1996 Pro Line #316

Bobby Hebert
    1990 Fleer 187

Craig Heyward
    1990 Fleer #188

Sam Mills
    1990 Fleer #194
    1990 Score #74

Troy Davis
    1997 Pinnacle #158 (Rookie)
    1997 Pinnacle Trophy Collection #P61 (Rookie)

LMK if you think you'd be interested in trading for these cards.