Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO TRADING/NO SALES ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country

Old Collection 1972 and up.. need help from experienced collector

Hey guys

I'm new to the forum and i got a hockey card collection from my grandfather and i opened it a few days ago. Turns out there are alot of old cards and im not sure what they are worth. Im currently cataloging them in an excel spread sheet by player, set, number, year, condition. If anyone would be interested in swapping some emails and photos so i can get a better idea if i have anything that would be great. Im looking to unload pretty much all of them but i want to know what the value of them is first before i just take some offers i have gotten on other forums.

cheers

Th3 Canadian

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Welcome to the site!

For cards of the 70's and 80's you will for sure want to make sure that you've got some of the bigger stars of the game in there. They'll be easily enough moved for you. Another surprising item that will have a lot of value? Checklists that aren't marked up. If you have a clean checklist card in there, that can have more value than even a Dryden RC.

Set builders will also want to get a hold of your list to see if you have any of their collection holes.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the help...pm'd you with more info that i know so far

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the*cup's Items on eBay

Hi,

Check out this free site out if you want to know the values of the cards (in graded form): http://www.psacard.com/SMRPriceGuide...x?CategoryID=1

It's reasonably accurate and contains almost all of the top vintage sets.

Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for all the help guys