Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Smith- 49ers QB

Alex Smith- 49ers QB

I can only trade so if you have some smith and want to trade...LMK

SRY Guys....No longer collect his cards just rookie stuff......thanks for all the replies!!!!

I have an Alex Smith card from Topps, 1 of 6, from their 50th anniversary magazine. What can you give me in trade?

hobby, sorry I already have that.......do you have any others....I have about 35 different ones...thanks for letting me know

Do you have any need for an 05 Score base rookie card of Alex Smith. If so I would trade it for a Detroit Lion, Braylon Edwards, or Marlin Jackson rookie card.

-Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by chadaralston
    hobby, sorry I already have that.......do you have any others....I have about 35 different ones...thanks for letting me know
    Nope, that's the only one I have available for trade right at the moment.

have these lmk best to pm me
    05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Slideshow Bronze SS21.Alex Smith (080/250) (SF) ($6)
    Contenders Rookie of The Year Alex Smith (QB) #roy-1 78/750 BV 10
    Topps D and P Chrome 128 Alex Smith BV 15
    alex smith turkey red BV 8

michigan man, I already have that also...thankyou

511francis,
    I would like the slideshow.....what color is the ROY....the Dp&p chrome i want...and I'll take the turkey red also....LMK what you would like in trade...thanks

I already have the gold so I don't need that.....I would like the others though...the rodgers is worth $5 i think either 5 or 6 we'll go with 5...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast