Thread: Last Of My Football Cards

Last Of My Football Cards

Here it is-The LAST of my football cards-Then there all gong-
    2004 Topps Pristine Gold Refractor Rookie Card Roy Williams #141 SN#39/99
    2005 Topps Heritage Chrome #3 Carnell Cadillac Williams-The front of the card is foiled-With the Wood Looking Boarder-I will attach a scan of it later
    2005 Topps Heritage New Age Performer Carnell C Williams #NAP15
    2005 Topps All American Cards
    John Elway-Tony Dorsett-Paul Hornung-Joe Namath-Troy Aikman-Eric Dickerson-Gale Sayers-William Perry-Dick Butkus-Bob Griese-Roger Staubach-Dan Fouts-Joe Green-Earl Campbell-Ozzie Newsome-Jim Plunkett-Tommy Kramer-Ted Hendricks-Archie Griffin-Lawrence Taylor

CASH OR TRADE OR make me a offer in a baseball vintage star card or of his game used or autoed-Same goes for todays star players or retired-Or even some unopend-Also looking for some nice NASCAR for a trading friend-He needs Dale & Jr higher end insert cards-Track or car used cards-pack pulled auto card from the more popular drivers-or just make me a offer

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store