Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Todd Helton

Looking for Todd Helton

Mainly looking for nice patches and autos but reg. GU and others will do as well..LMK what you have of him

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    check my tradelist...
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

2001 SP Game Used Todd Helton Jersey
    LMK if you're interested.

check out the Helton GU cards listed on this link. PLMK Jerry
    Also have several Helton inserts.

I have these 2 patches available and a nice jersey/ball uncirculated card. Only looking to sell at this time though. I would let all 3 go for $15. Pictures should be on my photobucket. LMK

2005 Leaf Limited Threads Jersey Prime 5 Todd Helton H/100 NM-MT Own 1 $12.00 $5.00 $12.00

2005 Leaf Limited TNT Prime 5 Todd Helton H Bat-Jsy/100 NM-MT Own 1 $12.00 $5.00 $12.00

2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials 32 Todd Helton BP Jsy-Ball SP NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A (I traded $30BV for it)

I have:
    96 Bowman Foil #378
    Topps Rookie Class
    05 Topps Total TH-TP
    I have other Helton cards but they are just base.
    The only thing you have I would be interested in is the Brady Jersey card or I would take cash.

Guys I need everything listed so if you could check my tradelist and LMK what you like of mine it would save some time and help make trades.

SOB Bruzier- Nice helton cards on your bucket. Ill take all 3 for 15 if its the ones im thinking of a patch..patch/bat and then another patch/bat. I dunno LMK exactlyu what ones and also looking to get rid of any of the autos you have of him?

The only auto I have left of him is this. It is scheduled to start on ebay on sunday, but I can sell it to you if you are interested. Looking for $37 on it. The uncirculated card is a Patch (Sorta) and a ball, they are all shown on my site (I just updated it). LMK

2004 Prime Cuts Signature Todd Helton #17/17

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast