Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Some more created.

Jeff George TTM custom by Jon:

Curtis Brown
    before:

after:

Greg Salas
    Patriots before:

after:

Greg Salas Eagles
    before:

after:

He also made me 3 others I am going to TTM auto. I hope they come back fast because they are nice.
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vegas Golden Knights
    See ccox2081's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

these are sweet
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Thanks, I am very happy with the way they have been turning out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Like the Topps design. Did you do that one ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Like the Topps design. Did you do that one ?

The vintage Topps as well as the new Topps were my idea but created by Jon aka DnJcards. They came out perfect!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Here is a TTM custom by me. I have been getting back into TTM almost 25 years later than when I started as a teen. Anyway I hate when stars personalize a card. I know most of them do it so you cant sell it, but I would never resell a TTM because its not authenticated for one and for two its wrong. Also I am sure some of them just really want it to feel personal for the fan. So, I broke out my skills if you want to call them that. I used a q-tip, some toilet paper (since its soft) and rubbing alcohol. You just have to be careful and this can oly be done to newer cards since they have a UV coating. Here is a result of one of 2 I have done so far. This is one of 2 TTM's I got back laste week from Tim Worley. I think it came out pretty good.

Before:

After:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've used a dry erase marker for the same thing with perfect results. Its as easy as taking the dry erase marker and scribbling over the part that you don't want and then just wipe it off. Ive used it on just about every type of card and photo and its great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

I've used a dry erase marker for the same thing with perfect results. Its as easy as taking the dry erase marker and scribbling over the part that you don't want and then just wipe it off. Ive used it on just about every type of card and photo and its great.

I will have to try that. I never thought of that. Do you scrub hard or just rub it till the marker fades away?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Here is todays Custome from Jon I got it back TTM. It came out nicely and Mr. Clayborn requested more of these since he hs no regular issues in a UT uniform.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The chemical in the dry erase marker releases the sharpie ink. Once you cover over the ink, the unwanted part wipes right off, no scrubbing at all. Beautiful Clayborn custom! I love that design and the signature box is awesome! How do you get that result?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast