Buying 2001 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to purchase some 2001 Albert Pujols cards. I do not want any card that is going to cost more than $100.

Please pm me with your card(s) and your asking price for the card(s) dlvd.

I can pay via PayPal or personal check (your preferance).

I have a perfect rating of 11 on this site and an eBay rating of 761 (99.4%). Unfortunately, I have already been burned twice on this website; therefore, if you have a rating under 10, you must send first (SCF rules).

Thank you.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have the Upper Deck And Topps Traded. Please make an offer if interested

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to purchase some 2001 Albert Pujols cards. I do not want any card that is going to cost more than $100.

Please pm me with your card(s) and your asking price for the card(s) dlvd.

I can pay via PayPal or personal check (your preferance).

I have a perfect rating of 11 on this site and an eBay rating of 761 (99.4%). Unfortunately, I have already been burned twice on this website; therefore, if you have a rating under 10, you must send first (SCF rules).

Thank you.