Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See montanasman's Items on eBay

All American Collectibles, Inc and Ali Autographs?

Hello, I made a purchase off eBay of a Muhammad Ali Autographed picture from 1960 Olympics (hoping someone else has one) It has a All American Collectibles, Inc hologram and is numbered to /200, with a PSA/DNA sticker as well, but the seller didn't have the paper that supossed to come with the PSA/DNA hologram. Has anyone here dealt with All American Collectibles, Inc before? I would like to know if what I bought is real. Please if you have any information about All American Collectibles, Inc or the item I am describing shed it onto me. Thanks for any and all comments!

BANNED

Country

Ali Auto.jpg Here is a picture of it, thanks again.

BANNED

Country

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can't tell from the picture, post a better one of the signature. Never heard of the company, I'd type in the number on the sticker to verify it on PSA/DNA's website or call them.
    Last edited by SMVintage; 08-10-2013 at 04:07 PM.

BANNED

Country

Ali Auto 1.jpg Does this help SMV? I also sent you a PM. Thanks for the reply too.

BANNED

Country

I figured out the PSA/DNA website and it came up to be real. Thanks again for the help SMVintage!!!