Thread: PSA Crossover

PSA Crossover

hey, i have a 1999 spx richard hamilton auto rc/2500 graded a psg 10. i actually bought this off of ebay when the guy says the card is "gem-mint" and has a picture of a card that look like its in a toploader. its a pretty big picture. well when i receive the card its graded a psg 10. after looking at the description again i saw what the guy did. he said it was in gem mint condition and made the picture huge to make sure nobody would see it was graded by psg(premium sports grading) because i'm sure nobody really wants a card graded by them. i was just wondering if i can use the psa crossover to get this card graded by them. i don't really care what it grades(prolly a 10, no less than a 9), i just want this graded by psa, a well-known company. any information is appreciated, thanks.

crack it out of that holder and send it to psa. Do Not send it to psa in that holder, you'll likely get a "Evid of Trim" or "Did not meet minimum grade" and have it returned to you.

hey, just asking what "evid of trim" means. i mean i dont care what it grades, i know it's no less than a 9, more than likely a 10, seems kinda dishonest to crack it out of the holder......but it may be the only way to get it graded by psa, thanks for the info.

evid of trim means evidence of trim. They would say you trimmed the card down to get a better grade on it. It basically means they will not grade the card in the holder. Crack it out... thats your best bet
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

The main reason no one buys SPG, RARE or those other little unknown graders cards is becuase to them its all about money. You can basically buy a 10 from these guys. Trim the card 1/4 on one side and 1/8 on the other and the lower grading companies dont care. Just crack it out of the case and then send to PSA. Or if you have a card show you can go to like I do here. Then see if you can get it looked at by a Grader.

Here in southern cali we have a card show that has a Beckett Grader there on spot. He doesnt grade the cards right then and there but he will measure up the cards and tell you if its a trim before you submit it so you dont waste your money.