2005 Donruss Elite Rookies - Game Used - Inserts Trade or Sell FT FS

I have a TON of 2005 Donruss Elite Football cards for sale or trade (for baseball only - see below for my want list). Mostly the rookie inserts serial numbered to 499. I also have a handful of the Aspirations die-cut inserts, Status Red die cut inserts, and a Brandon Lloyd Status Gold die-cut insert serial numbered to 24. The two game used are 1)Chad Pennington jersey and 2)Stephen Davis/Duece McAllister dual face mask. I have a Ryan Moats auto #d to 125 (rookie card). I also have a handful of the Aspirtions die-cut insert rookie cards with low serial numbers (including 2 of the Kyle Ortons). If you want a list, i have it all laid out in a spreadsheet. Send me your email and I'll email it to you. Thanks, Ray

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

How much would you need for this. I would also have top request you send first. PM ME

AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE Ryan Moats Eagles/Louisianna Tech RB 004/125 ?

I'm actually thinking about putting that in the Not For Sale/Trade column. I'm still working and reworking my sites. Thanks for looking, though!

check my site for a trade on your jason bay autos
    thanks
    Justin