All My Basketball Is For Trade Or Sell

I am looking to rid myself of ALL my basketball cards on my site as well as many i have not listed that are rookies(100+) and commons(about 150) i will trade for BASEBALL or FOOTBALL ONLY and i will sell the cards

all stuff on site make offers

all the commons are .05 for each card!!!!!!

all the rookies are $1-25 depending on the card

thanks you can also PM me or AIM-Livin4God24seven or email okiecowboy@cox.net
    Last edited by Livin4God24seven; 04-29-2006 at 04:11 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    bump for the night................

alot of good stuff here i will sell the commons/BASE as a lot for $5 dlvd with some rookies thrown in there

I Need These.how Much Or Who Do You Want For Them?plmk

D.thompson Debut Rc
    I Need Suns And Former Az Wildcats Like Bibby,frye,arenas,salim Stoudamire,iguodala,walton And Terry.plmk

hey thanks for lmk whast you want i will let you know the other cards of suns players i have later tonight maybe..... or tommorow i know i got bibby rc