Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graph Factory Authentic?

Hi Guys,
    I've been looking for a Jordan Eberle signed All Star 8x10 and finally came across one. I took a look at the autograph, and compared to some of my Authenticted autos and it looks good, but then again Eberle doesn't really have a challenging autograph. It comes with a COA from Graph factory Authentics, the only thing is, I've never heard of them before and was wondering if any of you have. Plus the price on the photo is pretty cheap considering what places like AJ's and Pro-am are asking. From there eBay feedback, they look legit but just looking for some opinions. Here's the Eberle link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/GFA-Edmonton...#ht_1179wt_955
    And there eBay profile:
    http://stores.ebay.com/graphfactoryauthentics
    Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

-Scottie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr_t_plush's Items on eBay

If no one has experience with them I'd recommend looking at some of their other items with tougher signatures and see if they look legit. Couple that with really good feedback is just take the chance as it is probably legit.