Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you think of this Don Larsen auto?

Picked this up relatively cheap, and was wondering what you all might think. The seller is very reputable and was very upfront with his information. It's signed on a Bobby Brown ball, so signed sometime between 84 and 94. Some I've compared it to look perfect, and others not so much. I just want to get some opinions in case I seek authentication. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

Here is a pic of a Larsen auto I had certified by JSA when they were at my LCS for comparison:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate that. Do you know how long ago that was signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Np, sorry, I have no clue as to the time period in which it was signed though. The D and L look much different on mine and the A on yours looks a little funky too, but the rest look pretty much the same to me. But like you are wondering, there's a huge gap in time of when these two were possibly signed, your auto is also on a ball and could have been signed while standing too while mine was signed while seated, on a flat surface...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't sweat it passing too much, and JSA only charged me $10 I believe, but that was also in person.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks good for the timeframe. JSA is going to be authenticating at a local shop here and I have some items I want to get authenticated, and I would prefer to waste as little money as possible.