Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

And for a dual auto i have this & a Gordon/Jimmie /25 Thanks to some GREAT people and GREAT deals here at SCF, i used to think the only place i would see one is in a book or in the inventory, too bad Jr cant find the winners circle...

scan.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

And my last one will be this, im not big on graded but this was another GREAT deal from an SCF member, theres only 33 copies to begin with, i had a chance to buy one not graded but he wanted over $500, only my 2nd & prob last graded ill own. I did get some cards from Cecil that are if poss. an 11 they are soooo nice but like i said im not big on graded.
    Thanks for the looks

scan.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

some awesome nominees. this will be tough to narrow it down for the article but its appreciated guys thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

This would have to be mine. In fairness, I'll just be posting this unless more cards are needed.

That set is special to me, as it took 5 years to complete. When I signed up to join the trading sites in 2009, my goal was to complete the rookie set. For quite some time now, I've had all of them minus the Autographed Tire /25, and the Gold Autograph /50. After making a great new friend last year in Tony D. (48is2x24), my dreams of completing this set came true. The great design of the Top Prospect set never fails, not to mention these were some of the first Brad Keselowski cards released, forget race used or autographed! Thanks for letting me share these!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This would have to be mine. In fairness, I'll just be posting this unless more cards are needed.

That set is special to me, as it took 5 years to complete. When I signed up to join the trading sites in 2009, my goal was to complete the rookie set. For quite some time now, I've had all of them minus the Autographed Tire /25, and the Gold Autograph /50. After making a great new friend last year in Tony D. (48is2x24), my dreams of completing this set came true. The great design of the Top Prospect set never fails, not to mention these were some of the first Brad Keselowski cards released, forget race used or autographed! Thanks for letting me share these!

great grouping and a great story to go along with it. thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nomination #2.

Card: 2011 Press Pass Legends Lasting Legacies Signature Edition Richard Petty "200" Inscription 01/25.

Description: A card fit for a King. This card was a pack pull which made it even more special. Not only does it have a piece of firesuit and a classic king signature, it is inscribed with the King's number of career victories and also is serial #01. Just an amazing card for any Nascar collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nomination #2.

Card: 2011 Press Pass Legends Lasting Legacies Signature Edition Richard Petty "200" Inscription 01/25.

Description: A card fit for a King. This card was a pack pull which made it even more special. Not only does it have a piece of firesuit and a classic king signature, it is inscribed with the King's number of career victories and also is serial #01. Just an amazing card for any Nascar collection.

Sweeeet, can you believe some clown at that monthly rag said stewart has the best auto in Nascar, he must be blind, youre looking at it. WTG

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 3dalesrca's Items on eBay

Here's mine

He's by no means the Biggest name in NASCAR history but he really is a Super nice guy!!!

I found these on the second hand market and when I sent Josh Wise(Via FB) the scan of the cards, he told me the story behind them.

He said that him and his daughter(Harlow, 2 at the time) were at the Press Pass office signing cards and she was getting bored, so he decided to do a little doodling with her and came up with these 2 cards.

found this today
    Last edited by 3DALESR; 09-03-2013 at 08:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

very cool background behind those cards for sure!

Here is my 3rd nomination.

Nomination #3.

Card: 2012 Press Pass Signature Series Shoe Tony Stewart "Smoke" Inscription 07/12.

Description: One of the best pulls I have ever had. The Smoke signature is extremely rare he signed less than 5 of them like this one. I cannot bring myself to trade or sell it and it is one of my favorite cards of a racing legend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nomination #4.

Card: 2011 Press Pass Fanfare Autographs Dual Jack Roush/Carl Edwards 09/10

Description: One of my favorite cards in my collection and the dual autograph available of the legendary car owner and Carl. Also the fact that the signatures are very clean and that it is Carl's old door #9 which he raced going up which adds to my like for this card.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast