Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Found some autograhs!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Found some autograhs!

I am notorious for slamming autographs into my ottoman to file away later. Here I am checking out my fantacy football team on the laptop and my wife asked what I was doing. When I told her looking at my fantacy football team, she said she had a folder for me. She grabs a folder I had labeled fantacy football and the first thing I pulled out was my 2010 BW3 football championship banner. I noticed a my draft sheets from 2011 and a nice stack of autographs in the binder! LOL! Has anyone else misplaced autographs like this? It was cool to find and see what I had gotten back then! There were over 100 signatures in that folder! Here are a few of the highlights:

Jeff Foxworthy 8x10 signed "To Mike Keep laughing! All my best Jeff Foxwrthy"
    Tony Dungy auto 8x10
    Rachael Flatt 8x10 "Mike Reach For The Stars Rachael Flatt"
    Pete Carroll 8x10 "Mike Fight On Pete Carroll"
    Lindsey Vonn x2 auto photo
    Kasey Kahne auto 8x10
    Clyde Lovette auto 8x10
    John Force auto 8x10
    Ashley Force 8x10 auto
    Annika Sorenstam auto 8x10
    Paula Creamer auto 8x10
    Mary Lou Retton auto 8x10
    Michelle Kwan auto 8x10
    Jimmy Johnson auto 8x10
    Natalie Gulbis auto 8x10
    Se Ri Pak auto 8x10
    Tom Izzo auto 8x10
    Bobby Petrino auto 8x10
    Mike Brey auto 8x10
    and and unsigned Mike Tyson vs Ruddock fight ticket stub from March 18, 1991? Who knows where that came from as I was not fortunate enough to go to that fight! Thought I would share my lost and found treasures and see if anyone else on here has done a similar thing? Time for me to get these 8x10s into photo sleeves and into their autograph binders! Laters!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of years ago I was at my grandmothers and I was looking through old boxes when bam I found a box labeled yankees 1960. There was a bunch of old tickets and pictures but under all that there was a signed yearbook. I found big names such as Whitey Ford, Bobby Shantz, Yogi and finally the big one Mickey Mantle! It was an amazing surprise, she let me keep them sense she said she didnt have any use for them. Only thing missing was Maris to bad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A couple of years ago I was at my grandmothers and I was looking through old boxes when bam I found a box labeled yankees 1960. There was a bunch of old tickets and pictures but under all that there was a signed yearbook. I found big names such as Whitey Ford, Bobby Shantz, Yogi and finally the big one Mickey Mantle! It was an amazing surprise, she let me keep them sense she said she didnt have any use for them. Only thing missing was Maris to bad

Awesome find! That would be so cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am notorious for slamming autographs into my ottoman to file away later. Here I am checking out my fantacy football team on the laptop and my wife asked what I was doing. When I told her looking at my fantacy football team, she said she had a folder for me. She grabs a folder I had labeled fantacy football and the first thing I pulled out was my 2010 BW3 football championship banner. I noticed a my draft sheets from 2011 and a nice stack of autographs in the binder! LOL! Has anyone else misplaced autographs like this? It was cool to find and see what I had gotten back then! There were over 100 signatures in that folder! Here are a few of the highlights:

Jeff Foxworthy 8x10 signed "To Mike Keep laughing! All my best Jeff Foxwrthy"
    Tony Dungy auto 8x10
    Rachael Flatt 8x10 "Mike Reach For The Stars Rachael Flatt"
    Pete Carroll 8x10 "Mike Fight On Pete Carroll"
    Lindsey Vonn x2 auto photo
    Kasey Kahne auto 8x10
    Clyde Lovette auto 8x10
    John Force auto 8x10
    Ashley Force 8x10 auto
    Annika Sorenstam auto 8x10
    Paula Creamer auto 8x10
    Mary Lou Retton auto 8x10
    Michelle Kwan auto 8x10
    Jimmy Johnson auto 8x10
    Natalie Gulbis auto 8x10
    Se Ri Pak auto 8x10
    Tom Izzo auto 8x10
    Bobby Petrino auto 8x10
    Mike Brey auto 8x10
    and and unsigned Mike Tyson vs Ruddock fight ticket stub from March 18, 1991? Who knows where that came from as I was not fortunate enough to go to that fight! Thought I would share my lost and found treasures and see if anyone else on here has done a similar thing? Time for me to get these 8x10s into photo sleeves and into their autograph binders! Laters!

If you are ever looking to part with the Izzo, let me know, would love to add my favorite coach to my collection since he doesnt sign TTM anymore.