Thread: Updated trade site

Updated trade site

Hey everyone,
    Just updated my web page. PM me if something interests you and we could work on a trade or sale. I do accept cardcash also. my interests are RC's, autos, hall of famers, game-used. My teams are Dodgers, Bears, Celtics, Iowa Hawkeyes. Thanks!

2004 Upper Deck Vintage Sammy Sosa Stellar Stat Men game used jersey gray #SSM-10
    2001 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects Shawn Green game jersey #S-SG

how much for these dlvd? lmk

cy:
    The Sosa has just been traded, sorry about that, but the Shawn Green I will sell for $3.00 delivered. Thanks for looking, lmk if anything else interests you!

i like alot of cards from you--all i ahve to trade right now is basketball--check my trade list and the last posts of my cards

mcyokeeper:
    I like 1999-00 Flair Showcase Feel the Game 11 Paul Pierce

is that it---i like the maddux RC, zambrano RC, and bullingtons RC's--plus some of the Autos haha