Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upperdeck Redemptions???

Upperdeck Redemptions???

I know they say something like 12-16 weeks for them to be delivered but how long did it take you guys once your item was in stock.

The reason I am asking is because my redemption has been in stock since I put in the redemption (April 1st) so I was just looking for a rough estimate.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Usually takes the full 16 weeks, if not more for me. They said they sent an item of mine 2 weeks ago, and I still havent got it. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Usually takes the full 16 weeks, if not more for me. They said they sent an item of mine 2 weeks ago, and I still havent got it. So who knows.
    Ouch. The only luck I had with them was for my Sweet Spot bernie kosar but the case they put it in was really horrible. It has so much corner damage. Ohh well though I have 6 more of those coming in.

I have a redemption and have been waiting 13 wks, they said it might take 18wks- hopefully not

OK I can put everything to rest for everybody, I made a post questioning the same thing in this forum. I called Upper Deck and they said they don't have the cards in-house yet but they are shooting for having them in the mail by the end of May. So, let's keep our fingers crossed. Hell, they should be here.. I never knew of a card company ever lying.........

Quote Originally Posted by khaotic
    OK I can put everything to rest for everybody, I made a post questioning the same thing in this forum. I called Upper Deck and they said they don't have the cards in-house yet but they are shooting for having them in the mail by the end of May. So, let's keep our fingers crossed. Hell, they should be here.. I never knew of a card company ever lying.........
    thanks....

I'm still waiting for an auto that I redeemed way back when 04 Legends came out. It says its in stock but still have not received it.

-Russ

I put my 04 Foundation D.Henderson auto/patch RC redemption code in last Oct. After not seeing any updates to the MyRedemptions portion on their website since Nov05...I called. They said they were running WAY behind with many productions. As was suggested in this forum, I requested a substitute. I told them I collect Cowboys. The substitutes arrived today and I'm very happy.
    I think most would agree that what they sent FAR outweigh any Devery card.
    You guys lmk your opinion...

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...200_edited.jpg

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...199_edited.jpg

I am still waiting for a Dick Butkus auto from 2004 Legends that I submitted on March 21 of 2005

UD has always been good to me. Once I redeem the cards online, I usually get them within 2 weeks! I've Never had it take much longer than that. I've had 3-4 in the last year or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast