Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did Panini really put out 25 products this yr? Wow. I thought one of the supposed reasons to go to one exclusive manufacturer was because there were too many products. SMH

Supposedly they paid way way way more than the exclusive NBA license was worth. So I'm guessing all the releases and this very expensive one are how they are recovering some of that cost.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Supposedly they paid way way way more than the exclusive NBA license was worth. So I'm guessing all the releases and this very expensive one are how they are recovering some of that cost.

Assuming that's accurate (not arguing, sounds plausible enough) they'll kill their own market. That's just too many damned releases. Oversaturation of the market *should* be a concern of theirs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Shoot. For $1250 a pack, I'd expect Kobe Bryant to hand deliver the pack to my house.

Good one!

This is absurd. I always thought Exquisite was excessive, but this is even worse.

And I hate to break this reality to everyone, but Lillard will never be a HOF-level player. He's a good point guard; probably some All-Star selections in his future.

But that is all.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 09-08-2013 at 06:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Assuming that's accurate (not arguing, sounds plausible enough) they'll kill their own market. That's just too many damned releases. Oversaturation of the market *should* be a concern of theirs.

The owner of Leaf said that so I'd take it with a grain of salt but I think he's spot on here. Panini couldn't get an exclusive in football or baseball so they got one in basketball and it wasn't cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey if they sold out of a 1250 dollar a pack product, more power to them. That doesn't mean it changes my opinion of it being a good product to break but the product itself might be sick in the end. But bare in mind, 1250 a pack? For about a grand a can get a PSA 8 Jordan RC. Not to mention a whole host of other sick sick cards. I get the whole "rush of busting wax" thing but damn, there are not a lot of cards I can't buy for 1250 bucks that I can realistically expect to pull out of this product without it being lottery odds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some more images:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

They look nice but not nice enough to justify the price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lets pretend you just busted that pack. you paid 1300 for it. If that was your break you would not get your money back. man, i would be pissed if i pulled dan issle or world be free

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Training camps are going to begin soon, I find it so funny how Panini is still releasing new 12'13 product.

I agree with Italy, those cards may look nice but not for $1,250 a box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

To add, I guess there is no rhyme or reason to buy "National Treasures" cards... Why wouldn't you wait for these super duper "Flawless" cards? Just because you put a high price on the box doesn't make these cards as valuable, Panini.

You didn't obtain the NBA license because you could make sensational cards, you bought it. You paid for it.

This "Flawless" crap really sickens and disgusts me.

Nothing you ever put out now or in the future can top or touch Exquisite, Panini.

Just my $0.02.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast