Thread: 86/87 topps

86/87 topps

Can anyone whow me a picture of a barkley rc and a Isiah Thomas topps rc Thanks

there is no topps rc of that year. do you mean fleer? heres a pic from ebay of a 86 fleer isiah thomas rc

http://cgi.ebay.com/1986-87-Isiah-Th...QQcmdZViewItem

Topps didn't make basketball after 1983/84 until 92/93.

Fleer on the other hand had basketball from 86-06.

Check out ebay "86 Fleer Barkley" and "86 Fleer Thomas" I'm sure you'll find a pic.

That is some kind of "card that never was". it's not a real Topps RC from the mid 80's.

I think that may have been from a Topps Archives set, the first year they made a basketball set. Seems like I bought a few packs when they first came out. Not sure of the year though.

It is a Topps Archive and not worth much at all. Barkley's recognized rookie is the same fleer set that the isiah listed above. He also has some earlier Star cards.

Adam

that is from Topps Archives 92/93 i think...Reprint of what their rookie cards WOULD HAVE looked like based on the baseball card sets...

might be worth .30c ... a typical Barkley common