Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sage hit Pulls

Sage hit Pulls

I did ok for 6 packs looking to only really sell right now to try to get some of my money back. please let me know what u like and can give u a price for them. If my offer ain't good enough just let me know what u would pay and would let u know. not to stubbern all prices are negotiable. If have to trade only looking for a devin hester auto or a demaco ryans auto.

Base

Reggie Bush, matt leinart(2x) Sinorice Moss, Gerald Riggs Jr, Mike Hass, DJ Shockley, David Thomas(2x), Taurean Henderson, Michael Huff, Daniel Bullocks, Joseph Addai, Devin Argmashodu(2x, Leanard Pope, Charlie Whitehurst(2x), Rodrique Wright, Paul Pinegar, Will Blackmon, Leon Wahington, Tye Hill, Veron Davis, Reggie Mcneal, Demetrius Williams, Bobby Carpenter, Lendale white, Laurence Maroney, Martin Nance, Cadillac williams(rookie of the year)

Design for Success

Ernie Sims, Taurean Henderson

Design For success Blue

D Brickashaw Ferguson, Joseph Addai Omar Jacobs Tauren Henderson

Autos

Michael Robinson Depending on this one to keep or not.

Ashton Youboty Blue border. Its a sp i heard if its blue border.

let me know thanks.

2. Kronozio
    Deffinatly interested in the michael robinson auto. But not sure how much i'd pay for it considering how low he was drafted, LMK either way.

interested in the autos if they are sage blue, lmk what you want

the michael robinson is regular. the youboty is blue. give me a offer on it. he is cb from ohio state. i have no clue when he got drafted so... give me a offer.

I think 2nd round I'll give you 5.00 dlvd thats about the avg price on ebay.
    also what color background is the robinson?

I think 2nd round I'll give you 5.00 dlvd thats about the avg price on ebay.
    also what color background is the robinson?

the michael robinson is just the silver. and can u make it 6.00 for the youboty because for shipping?

yo got another blue background autograph today. forget his name will get it to u later. he is a qb from fresno state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast