Thread: Reggie Bush cards

Reggie Bush cards

How much do you think reggie bush rc will be in about 7 years? i'm getting out of trading for a while so i sold all my cards but couldnt help investing in about 70 reggie bush rc : )

Quote Originally Posted by vikings1142
    How much do you think reggie bush rc will be in about 7 years? i'm getting out of trading for a while so i sold all my cards but couldnt help investing in about 70 reggie bush rc : )
    all depends on how he plays in the Nfl and if he gets hurt. We all know how he played in college but if he does crap in the nfl he wont be worth anything

It`s a crapshoot. Who knows, he could be the next Walter Payton or the next Ricky Williams, or at worst, the next Tavian Banks/Curtis Enis or Blair Thomas for all we know. Hope you got those cards for a good price, or at least you used "FU" money for them.

Ya you really never know... R. Bush could be great.... he could walk out day one and break his leg and be done forever.. If your going to hold on to 70 base cards of reggie bush they probally wont be worth much either way... If you hold on to 70 bush autos, and rarer #'ed cards would be worth alot more.