Official Order Thread. Factory Seales boxes For Sale

Well I figured it was easier to make one thread that I could just update and bump to take orders instead of a new thread everyday so here it is.

I will post daily and weekly specials throughout the week as well as a full product price list as soon as I have one made up. For now post here or PM me what box you are interested in and I will get you a price. My company policies are listed below

Free shipping for orders over $150

Presells will ship upon receipt and must be paid for at time of purchase to ensure presell price.

Prices quoted include shipping. The price I list is the price you pay.

Prices quoted are to the US 48 states. For international orders, let me know in your PM or post where you are from so I can get you an accurate DLVD price.

Anyone with questions, You may PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Daily Specials

2006 Topps Triple Threads $249 DLVD

Other hot sellers

2006 Fleer Greats of the Games $ 115 DLVD
    2006 Topps Co-signers presell $ 140 DLVD
    2006 UD Sweet Spot Baseball $ 105 DLVD
    Last edited by panthers4ever; 05-09-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Today's order has been placed for pickup. All orders from now untill 10 am tomorrow will be placed for tomorrow pickup.

up for the evening. will be updating the weekly specials for next week shortly

morning bump. Looking for some suggestions on what would make this thread easier to use. I have sold many hockey and football boxes but no baseball. Would it be better to get a price list and put it in the thread until my website is up? Any input would be great!!! thanks